Students will work in Typing.com this week and work to build keyboarding skills.
Day 1: Students will work at Typing.com, working towards mastery of level 1.
Day 2: Students will continue to work in Typing.com. Students will take a 1 minute timed test.
This week, students will blog about their favorite part of the Christmas Story. This blog should reflect the account of the birth of Jesus, and not Ralphie and his pursuit of a bb gun!
Day 1: Students will begin writing their blog.
Day 2: Students will edit their post, and comment on other posts (3).
This week we're going to get caught up. We've had a number of assignments, and many interruptions. So here is the plan:
1. Finish any blog post you haven't completed.
2. Comment (nicely) on three blog posts for each topic.
3. Change your filter to allow comments to show.
4. Work in Typing.com
1. Students will learn basic functions of Microsoft Word such as font style and size, indentation, and spell check.
2. Students will apply typing skills and create a Word document.
1. Students will make a Word document based on the question: "How many hidden words can I find in the word September?" This will include making a number list, making type face bold, and centering the test.
1. Students will spend time in Typing.com