1. Improve on basic keyboarding skills
2. Finish the Kidblog post that was started
This will be Mr. Howard's first day so students will spend some time getting to know him and then the rest of the time should be spent at typing.com, working on improving keyboarding skills with GOOD TECHNIQUE!
- students need to rest their fingers in home row
- students need to not look at the keyboard
- students should be working on lessons in the beginner typing wheel and can spend the last 5 minutes only in the typing games section.
Finish the Kidblog post assigned last week. Remember to do the following:
1. Answer the question correctly. The question was not, "who would be the best president?," but rather a three part response:
a. What is the biggest issue (your opinion) that our country faces?
b. Which candidate would do the best job with that issue?
c. WHY do you think this?
Take your time answering the question and answer it well. Once you have answered the question well, comment on at least three classmates' blog posts. Your comment needs to go beyond simple one and two word answers and you don't have to agree with them, but you must be KIND. Remember that all of our comments online need to go through the THINK filter!
T - is it true?
H - is it helpful?
I - is it inspiring?
N - is it necessary?
K - is it kind?
When you have completed the blog post, you can visit typing.com and continue your progress there.