1. Log into account at Kidblog.org and answer the question in the first post
2. Comment on other posts using appropriate digital citizenship skills
3. Continue making progress on lessons at typing.com
This week we are going to discuss what it means to be a good digital citizen and review the THINK acronym. When we log into our accounts at Kidblog.org, we will use THINK to evaluate every post and comment we make.
How to log into Kidblog.org
1. Go to Kidblog.org
2. Click on student
3. Enter the JOIN CODE given to you by your teacher OR...
4. Click on your class URL below, enter your username (same as typing.com) and password (same as typing.com)
You will read the first post from Mrs. Taylor and will respond to the question by typing on the blog. You then need to read the posts of others and comment on 5 different posts from your class. You must comment on posts that have fewer than 3 comments on them until all posts have at least 3 comments.
When you have completed the Kidblog post, you will continue typing.com lessons. Pick up where you left off on the beginner wheel and make sure you aren't looking at your fingers!
On DAY 2, take a second 1:00 typing test to see if you have improved at all!