1. Improve on basic keyboarding skills
2. Respond to new Kidblog article
We will spend time working at typing.com, working on improving keyboarding skills with GOOD TECHNIQUE!
- students need to rest their fingers in home row
- students need to not look at the keyboard
- students should be working on lessons in the beginner typing wheel and can spend the last 5 minutes only in the typing games section.
Then we will spend time responding to the new Kidblog post.
Finish the Kidblog post assigned this week. Remember to do the following:
1. Answer the question correctly.
a. What is your favorite Michigan season?
b. Why is this your favorite season?
c. What activities do you enjoy during this season?
Take your time answering the question and answer it well. Once you have answered the question well, comment on at least three classmates' blog posts. Your comment needs to go beyond simple one and two word answers and you don't have to agree with them, but you must be KIND. Remember that all of our comments online need to go through the THINK filter!
T - is it true?
H - is it helpful?
I - is it inspiring?
N - is it necessary?
K - is it kind?
When you have completed the blog post, you can visit typing.com and continue your progress there