1. Improve on basic keyboarding skills and take a 3:00 timed test
2. Finish the Kidblog post that was started (most should already be done)
3. Discuss and analyze post quality
This will be Mr. Howard's first day so students will spend some time getting to know him and then the rest of the time should be spent at typing.com, working on improving keyboarding skills with GOOD TECHNIQUE!
- students need to rest their fingers in home row
- students need to not look at the keyboard
- students should be working on lessons in the beginner typing wheel and can spend the last 5 minutes only in the typing games section.
Remember that all of our comments online need to go through the THINK filter!
T - is it true?
H - is it helpful?
I - is it inspiring?
N - is it necessary?
K - is it kind?
With this in mind, discuss and analyze the quality of your post last week.
Use the rubric below, re-read your post and then assign yourself a number.
Once you have assigned yourself a number based on the rubric, feel free to edit your post again if needed.
The remainder of class should be spent on typing.com. Please take a 3:00 typing test and continue the lessons. Stay in home row and don't look at your fingers!